Delivering Our Mission
This community works together to bring one another to an awareness of the fullness and meaning of their life, rooted in the love of God.
We do this through:
- Providing an excellent education which inspires a life-long love of learning;
- Respecting the uniqueness, worth and development of each individual, both as a learner and as a person called by God in dignity and faith;
- Offering a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of each student;
- Challenging and supporting each other to achieve our full potential and to develop gifts and talents for the service of others
- Recruiting excellent, committed and highly qualified staff who are valued and respected for their contribution and development as learners and educators
- Building upon our partnership with parents, the Society of the Sacred Heart, Governors, the Church and the local education authority
- Strengthening and extending collaborative links with the international network of Sacred Heart schools and Colleges, other learning institutions, including Universities and the wider community;
- Creating a well ordered, stimulating, and secure learning environment, which encourages personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom;
- Making effective use of all our resources on behalf of the young people who come here.