- Provide an excellent education which inspires a life-long love of learning
- Respect the uniqueness, worth and development of each individual, both as a learner and as a person called by God in dignity and faith
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of each student
- Challenge and support each other to achieve our full potential and to develop gifts and talents for the service of others
- Recruiting excellent, committed and highly qualified staff who are valued and respected for their contribution and development as learners and educators.
- Build upon our partnership with parents, the Society of the Sacred Heart, Governors, the Church and the local education authority.
- Strengthen and extend collaborative links with the international network of Sacred Heart schools and colleges, other learning institutions, including universities and the wider community.
- Create a well ordered, stimulating, and secure learning environment, which encourages personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom.
- Make effective use of all our resources on behalf of the young people who come here.