Personal and Active Faith in God
- Rooted in the love of Jesus Christ, the school promotes a personal relationship with God and fosters the spiritual lives of its members.
- The school seeks to form its students in the attitudes of the heart of Jesus expressed in respect, compassion, forgiveness and generosity.
- The entire school programme explores one's relationship to God, to self, to others, and to all creation.
- Members of the school community engage in personal and communal prayer, reflection and action.
- The entire school’s core values affirm that there is meaning and value in life and fosters a sense of hope in the individual and in the school community.
- We encourage an understanding of and deep respect for the religions of the world.
- The school presents itself to the wider community as a Christ-centred institution and as an expression of the mission of the Society of the Sacred Heart.